If you’re self-isolating like seemingly everyone else on earth, and you need some Emma Barry content to watch, read, or listen to, this is the post for you.
- I had a fabulous conversation with Andrea Martucci from the Shelf Love podcast about KJ Charles’s novel A Seditious Affair, which is one of my all-time favorite romances. You can–and should–listen to our conversation here. This episode is Not Safe for Work or, if you’re working from home, Not Safe for Delicate Ears. It is also not safe for my parents. (Dad, I mean it: don’t you dare press play!)
- In the fall, Andrea had the amazing Kate Clayborn on, and they discussed A Midnight Feast. So you should totally listen to that episode too.
- I just realized I never mentioned the Not Your Mother’s Romance Bookclub podcast did an entire episode on Earth Bound last year, and it was delightful. If you use Apple Podcasts, it’s here, and Google Podcast listeners can find it here.
- But maybe video is more your thing. When my friend Olivia Dade was in the region over the summer, she and I taped a long conversation about writing romance, and you can watch it here. It’s basically the equivalent of hanging out with us for 90 minutes, and we are super entertaining. We also don’t mention Covid-19 a single time.
- And if you’d like to hang out with Olivia and the wonderful Ruby Lang, you can do that too.
- As a reminder, Olivia, Ruby, and I will join Cat Sebastian and Adriana Herrera in the He’s Come Undone anthology in May. I’ve been editing “Appassionata” in the last few days, and I’m so excited for everyone to read it soon.
- Last but not least, if your TBR needs some more books from me, remember you can get my collection of short political romance Dispatches and my motorcycle club romance Free for free if you sign up for my newsletter. That’s 80K of happy endings, just for you!
That’s so much Emma Barry (and friends!) content–enough to brighten a day or two of quarantine at least. Stay safe and healthy, dear readers!