Fly Me to the Moon—the Special Book Club Edition
The journey to space was filled with heart-stopping peril and thrilling triumphs. Follow those steely-eyed missilemen and calculating engineers through the 1960s as they face life-threatening challenges—and of course, find love—in this collection of Space Race romances.
For the first time ever, books one, two, and three of this critically acclaimed series are available as a boxed set, along with an exclusive book club supplement. Relive the race to the Moon, but with more cocktails, kissing and glamour!
Star Dust: Book One
A divorcee looking for her new normal gets tangled up in the Space Race—and the playboy astronaut next door.
Earth Bound: Book Two
An intense engineer and a brilliant computer scientist give everything to their work—except the energy consumed by their secret affair. When a mission goes wrong, they’ll put their pride aside for the greater good and discover that matters of the heart have a logic all their own.
A Midnight Clear: A Holiday Story
It’ll take a Christmas miracle to show a duty-bound admiral’s daughter and a romantic sailor that love is rare, precious, and worth fighting for.
Exclusive Book Club Supplement
A Deleted Scene, Reading Group Guide, Author Interviews, 1960s Recipes, and More!
The boxed set includes three full length, standalone stories.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How long is the boxed set? 170K. The three stories are complete and standalone.
- What’s the heat level? All three stories are hot but not erotic.
- When will it release? July 31, 2018. The set is 99 cents to preorder, but the price will go up to $4.99 after release week.
- What bonus materials are included? A deleted scene featuring Joe and Frances (from A Midnight Clear), book group discussion questions, a conversation with Emma and Genevieve, a 60s menu and cocktail recipes, and a space race history reading list.
- I already have all the books separately, do I need this? No. But if you want the book club supplement, just send Emma an email and she’ll get it to you.